Fix You
I know Coldplay is one of your favorite bands, and this song was your song about mom and dad, but now this song means so much to me because of you. I wish i could fix you like you always fixed me. You were always there for me. From, fighting my battles and getting the snot beat out of you, to letting me wear all your clothes so i could be cool lol, to all those silly dance routines we'd learn just to dance in front of the mirror in our room, to the late night talks, the teaching me to drive even though i was only 13 lmaooo, for showing me that i could be brave when i gave Andon up for adoption, for helping me and supporting me through my drug addiction. YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE TO FIX ME. And i wish i could fix you. I love you so much Jo! I wish i could take your place! Be brave. Be strong. Fight. You are and always will be..My Hero.
Love,
Not just from me, but all the people in your life that love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's great to hear and learn more about you Journey! I understood in some strange way that you were that great person that your sister writes about. Just so perfect!! I agree with her, I also wish I could fix you!! Thank's to Jo's sister for letting us share those moments with you. Lots of love and hugs from Ann.
Thank You Ann!! I will try to write more, some days there's much to say...and some days you just cant get anything out. My sister is very sweet and awesome so Thank You summer for the awesome post, even if you did make me cry lol :p .
Love to All my Friends and Family....
Post a Comment