Wednesday, September 22, 2010 | By: Jo

Love

"If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, 
I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life 
I wont have to think twice on saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you..."



I think that there is no greater loss in life, than the loss of love. When it comes to love, everything is involved. You take chances, you take risks, you trust, you give your heart, you give pieces of yourself until all your left with is just a shadow of who you used to be. And if your lucky, who you give your all too will be your match, will be your soul mate, will be just as consumed by that love as you are. If not, be prepared for a long painful journey.

I fell in love with my best friend. My blog title "Reisen" is inspired by him. It means Journey. 
I fell in love because our hello's turned into I missed you 
our teasing and joking turned into flirting
our I'll see you later turned into don't go yet
our rude nicknames turned into sweet pet names
our hanging out turned into spending time together
our conversations turned into hours of listening and drowning in each others voices
our funny faces we made at each other turned into gazing at one another
our friendship turned into love

And Love will either last forever or forever turns out to be only a short time. My forever turned out to be a little over a year. 
So now here I am fighting two battles. One being for my life, the other being for my heart. And the truth is I wanna fight for both. Both are worth fighting for. When love ends people always say "he's not worth it" (I've said this many times), but actually he is. He is worth fighting for, aching for, crying for,he is worth all those things because for me to say he isn't ,meant that my love was a lie, how could i have loved someone that much only to now say he's not worth it. He is! He is just not the one for me anymore. And that is the fight i have to fight to realize and accept and try to let go.

So to you my sweetheart, my best friend...I love you....and i hope when we meet again....our hello's will be "where the hell have you been wanker" lol :) :p

Love, Journey

"Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it difficult"


1 comments:

Mike said...

He's a lucky guy. Your the most beautiful soul i know.

Post a Comment